September 15th Talk has been cancelled, see "Talks"
The main aims of the Woolton Society are:
What the Society does:
The Woolton Society's activities include:
• Maintaining an awareness of planning applications and City Council proposals affecting the Woolton area.
• Making formal comments on significant applications and proposals to Local Authority departments and Councillors.
• Issuing a regular Newsletter to all Members.
• Holding periodic talks, open to non-members, with speakers on topics of local and general interest.
• Encouraging research and documentation of local history.
|In support of our work the Society also publishes books.
The latest of these, "Woolton Stone and Liverpool Cathedral"
is now available, and may be prurchased at any of the talks,
or or the Society stall on the farmers market, as well as
from Brown's Newsagent in the village, or the Cathedral
The Woolton Society would like to gratefully acknowledge the support it receives from our accountants HBD Accountancy Services LLP